October 22, 2015

Welcome to DarLean Fitness!

Hi my name is Darlene Caron.  I am married to the love of my life and my best friend.  I am a mother of three young adults - 23, 21 and 18. In May 2014, I was at the end of my rope.  I was overweight, unhealthy and I couldn't keep up with my very athletic family.  I had a hard time just walking from one end of my house to the other, my asthma was out of control. I had tried every diet known and I was putting the weight on instead of

Then and now taking it off.  I had NO HOPE!
On June 1, 2014 my coach had me start with the 21 Day Fix.  What a difference 21 days made in my life!  I lost 6.8 lbs and 12.9 inches....in just 21 days!  I was blown away by my results!  I learned how to control my portions from the easy meal plan that was included.  The best part was that I was changing how I felt on the inside as well.  My negativity was going away and I was starting to learn how to love myself!  I even climbed a mountain with my 17 year old son, something I have NEVER been able to do in my life!!!
I have completed two rounds of the 21 Day Fix, three rounds of the 3 Day Refresh, the Ultimate Reset, PiYo, and I am now doing CIZE.  I drink Shakeology, usually Chocolate everyday!  I am losing inches and regaining the hope and self love that I had lost as a child.
If you are ready to begin your journey, if you are ready to make a change in your life, please know that I am waiting to help you.  If you walk, I will walk with you. If you jog, I will jog with you.  If you run, then I WILL run with YOU!  You won't be alone!
Step up to the challenge, believe in yourself, and do what it takes.  Right NOW is a GREAT time to START!

No comments

Post a Comment