June 17, 2015

Oatmeal Tropical - My Favorite Ultimate Reset Breakfast Recipe

The first questions I asked myself when I considered starting the Ultimate Reset is....What the heck will I eat?  Am I going to be hungry?  Am I going to have to eat nasty food?  Some people will tell you that you have to eat seaweed and other stuff like that.  You don't have to, there are substitutions.

I have found some really great recipes during the first week of UR and they will be staying on my menu long after I am done.

This is my favorite breakfast recipe...Oatmeal Tropical.  
It makes 1 serving.



1 cup water
1 pinch Himalyan Salt
1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 medium mango, diced
1/4 medium papaya, unripe, diced
2 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
1 Tbsp chopped raw walnuts

Bring the water and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.  Add the oats, cook, make sure to stir frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes.  Remove from heat.  Place oatmeal in a small bowl and top with mango, papaya, shredded coconut and walnuts.

Tada!  A fast, delicious and nutritious breakfast to start out your morning. No one said it had to be hard right?

Enjoy! :)
                                                                     ~Darlene <3

No comments

Post a Comment