November 23, 2016

Core De Force...Results from the First 11 Days

This morning I woke up to Day 12 of my journey with Core De Force. It was time to see if what I was doing was working. I felt different and I knew that I was getting results but I still wanted to see what the measurements said.
I mean, non scale victories this week including being able to wear a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in a long time. They are skinny jeans and I always felt horrible in them. I have worn them this week and was amazed that they are actually a little loose in the abs YAY!
I stepped on the scale I saw 188.6. I started this weighing 190.8. So then it was time to take some measurements.
Chest was 41 inches now 39.75
Left arm was 12 inches now 11.5
Right arm was 12.5 inches now 11.75
Waist was 38.75 inches now 37.5
Hips was 42.5 inches now 41.75
Left Thigh was 23 inches now 21.75
Right Thigh was 23 inches now 21.75
Body fat was 36% now 34%

So a total of 2.2 lbs lost and 7 inches! Needless to say I am very happy with my results so far. I honestly don't know how I would do if it wasn't for the support of some of my amazing challengers. It is so nice to have other ladies going through this with me. The support and motivation is awesome. It keeps me pushing play!
Thanks for the accountability ladies!
Remember to believe in yourself, stay strong and take time to fly!
Sending strength, hope and love!
Darlene


No comments

Post a Comment