February 20, 2017

Can I Get Shakeology Cheaper?

The other day I was talking to my husband about some snow blowers that he was looking at buying. It seemed weird to be talking about a snow blower AFTER the blizzard, I mean you would think we would have bought one at the beginning of winter.

Anyhow we were discussing the different brands, types etc and how much each cost.  My husband said that he could buy one from a local store for half the cost BUT then he said you get what you pay for.

That struck me, because it's true with all of things right?  I made a comment the other day that I have been drinking Shakeology for almost 3 years.  Yep.  I know what some of you are doing right now.  YOU are figuring out how much Shakeology costs every month then multiplying that and thinking what were you thinking!  

How do I know this is what you are doing?  Well, three people did this to me last week.  So I figure if three people who are close to me are wondering, well then there must be others out there too.

You get what you pay for.

Yes I could go to a department store and get a protein shake for a fraction of the cost.  But you get what you pay for.

Shakeology is much more than just a protein shake.  It's a meal replacement with 70 super foods.  Maybe you don't understand exactly what that means.  I admit that I don't know everything about Shakeology BUT I am learning more every day!  <3

One thing that I have learned is that I definitely don't need more protein.  I get plenty of that every day. But I am nutrient deficient.  I mean have you looked at the back of a bag of food.  The recommended daily allowances are for a 2000 calorie diet.  Ummm...not even close here.  So when I am cutting the calories almost in half, not quite but almost, what am I doing to the amount of nutrients I am taking in each day.  

I drink Shakeology because I know how it makes me feel.  I know how much energy I have with it.  I know that it helps curb my cravings.  I know that it is making my nails stronger and my hair grow faster.  It helps with my thyroid and my moods.  But I am drinking it mostly because I know that it has 70 superfoods that I couldn't afford to get each month.

So I have decided to look further into the superfoods in a bag of Shakeology.  I am inviting you to take a virtual shopping trip with me.  Buckle up it's gonna be a fun one.  Here is the plan:

1- I am going to research EVERY super food in a bag of Shakeology and explain to you just why YOU and I should be excited about it.

AND

2- I am going to create a virtual shopping cart.  EVERY superfood that I research is going to go into this shopping cart.  Then when I am finished we will see if it is possible to buy them for less than a bag of Shakeology.  I was told this was possible so now I want to know if that is true.

I even have home work for you.  Ha ha!  :)

Once I research EACH ingredient, I want you to look at the shake you are drinking and see if that ingredient is listed on your bag too.  That's it!  

What I am NOT going to do is tell you that you HAVE to buy Shakeology from me.  I am NOT going to defend the reasons why I love it.   BUT  I AM going to let the ingredients speak for themselves!  :)

The question is....if I can be honest about this can you?  Let's see!

Sending strength, hope and love...Darlene

She believed she could so she did! <3

No comments

Post a Comment