June 18, 2015

Mind Over Matter Clean Eating Accountability Group - FREE!

Do you want to eat healthy but your not sure where to begin? Are you looking for help with recipes, need tips and motivation?

My new group Mind Over Matter starts on June 22nd. This group is a FREE group for anyone who signs up with me as their coach or with one of my team members.
I will provide NEW recipes, daily motivation, tips, grocery lists and meal plans. I will also be talking about the top 10 triggers for emotional and binge eating and how to over come them.
Space is limited in this group, so comment below, message me, like and share with your friends and loved ones today.
I can't wait to start this journey with you!
                                                                    ~Darlene <3

No comments

Post a Comment