July 12, 2016

Can You Truly Get Results from 21 Day Fix Extreme? Check Out My Week 1 Results

After doing one week of the 21 Day Fix Extreme, I wanted to share my results so far. This round has been so different from my last. In my last round in three weeks, I lost 2% of my body fat, I lost 4.52 lbs of fat, I lost 8.75 inches and I gained 1.52 lbs of muscle.
Now....after ONLY one week I have already lost more of my body fat and gained more muscle. This is amazing to me. This just goes to show what following the program to the T and getting even an hour more sleep a night does. The results that I have seen in one week just go to show me that I am finally on the right track.  Fourteen more days to go!
Thank you so much for the support and your interest in this blog!  If you haven't already please make sure to check out Darlene Caron - Team Oasis where you can find more recipes, fitness tips, motivation and information on upcoming Health and Fitness Challenge groups that I offer.





No comments

Post a Comment