July 5, 2016

Thanks Beachbody!

I am trying to get rid of the negative energy that has been surrounding me this past month.  I figured that the best way to do that is to share something that I am thankful for.  Of course I am thankful for my daughter, but this post is about SO much more than that!


I am thankful to Carl Daikeler​ and Beachbody today.  You have absolutely NO idea why and that is ok.  Let me explain.  Being a Beachbody coach is about changing lives right?  RIGHT!  I work with others on their physical transformations BUT there is a lot more to it than just the physical side.  We also work on mental transformations.  Changing how you feel about things, what you focus on.  Thankfully this is not just for my clients BUT for myself as well.

Beachbody has given Kaitlyn​ and me something to share besides being related.  We are BOTH coaches! <3  Last year I was blessed that Kait and I were able to go to our FIRST Coach Summit in Nashville and we had an amazing time.  We were able to meet other coaches, who have become closer than some family members, from our team.  Had a great time bonding with her over something that I am very passionate about.  <3 <3 <3



Once again, Kait and I will meet in Nashville for ANOTHER coach summit and I am so excited!  I leave in 22 days!!!!  We will work out with Autumn Calabrese​ AGAIN and meet up with a lot of other coaches!  It is such an amazing time.  I love being surrounded by all of the love and positivity from the other coaches.

Anyhow, long story trying to be short, thank you Beachbody and Carl  for not only giving me an outlet to help other women achieve their goals BUT for also giving me the opportunity to see my beautiful daughter.  This is our yearly visit and I just wanted to say thank you for making it happen.

Next year, we should have summit somewhere tropical what do you think?  lol

Thank you so much for the support and your interest in this blog!  If you haven't already, please make sure to check out Darlene Caron - Health and Fitness Coach where you can find more recipes, fitness tips, motivation and information on upcoming health and fitness challenge groups that I offer.

 You can also reach out to me by email: darlenecaronfitness@gmail.com


No comments

Post a Comment