August 20, 2015

Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Shakeology

Today I woke up with cheesecake on the brain. Oh no! I am the biggest addict of ALL things cheesecake! So, I knew that today was going to be a struggle.
My favorite? I don't have one, if it has chocolate it's good, strawberries it's good, caramel yup, you guessed it...IT'S GOOD!
So I wracked my brain trying to come up with some way that I could have the best of both worlds...it hit me when I logged in to teambeachbody.
They had a link for Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Shakeology! REALLY????
Now, I didn't have the raspberries, but I had strawberries. Yup...I made some delicious chocolate strawberry cheesecake shakeology. 
smile emoticon
 YUM!!!!

Chocolate Strawberry Shakeology
1/2 purple, 1/2 yellow, 2 Red

Ingredients:
½ cup low-fat (1%) milk
¼ cup water
¼ cup reduced fat (2%) plain yogurt
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
¼ cup part skim ricotta cheese
½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1 cup ice

Preparation:
1. Place milk, water, yogurt, Shakeology, ricotta, raspberries, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.

Are you looking for more recipes...click the link below! Enjoy! 

Have you thought of trying shakeology but you weren't sure which flavor you would like?  Are you curious about how I can help you with your health and fitness journey?  
Comment below or find me on facebook at : DarLean Fitness
Also look for me on:

or 
Make the REST of your life the BEST of your life! <3

No comments

Post a Comment