April 2, 2015

FREE 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group

Hey everyone. I remember the day that I went to the doctors office and stepped on that hateful scale. Definitely not bestie material.
Anyhow, I asked the nurse what I weighed and she said 240...I just looked at her in stunned disbelief. I did not step on the scale for a long time after that.
I started exercising and eating Lean Cuisines, it had I had gained again!
the name Lean in it so I thought it was healthy. Or Healthy Choice even. When I went back I still had not lost any weight, in fact
My doctor told me that I had to lose weight, and to change up what I was eating.
CHANGE UP WHAT I AM EATING? HOW? If I knew what to eat, don't you think I would do that?
I knew what to do to work out. Or at the time I thought I did. I got on my stationary bike and started bike 5 miles a day, then 10, then 15 and then 20. But, I still wasn't sure what to eat.
One web site said carbs was good one said they were bad. I needed more protein or was I eating not enough. And somebody please tell me what the heck a macro nutrient is!
One month after joining my first challenge group, I started a clean eating group. At first, I was very skeptical, I didn't want to change everything all at once...I knew it was just setting me up for failure. So, I changed a little here and a little there.
Guess what? Clean eating really does work!

I would like to invite you to join me for a 5 day clean eating group starting on April 6. In this group I will share what clean eating is, share some recipes, grocery lists, meal plans and motivation.
Please don't wait until the last minute to sign up. I would recommend signing up now, so I can share a shopping list with you. That way you will be prepared on April 6.
I can't wait to see your smiling face in this group! Please like and share.
If I told you that I could help you pick foods that were healthy and actually made you feel good after eating them would you be interested?
Comment below or message me for an invite.

I believed I could so I did <3

Want to know more?  Follow me at: DarLean Fitness

No comments

Post a Comment