April 8, 2015

Beachbody On Demand

If you looked at my music collection today, you would see anything from 80s rock, pop, country to classical.  Yes, I like all types. That's what makes MY world move.

I am like that with other things too.  I like all kinds of books, I like all kinds of movies.  I am very eclectic in my tastes.  Don't believe me?  Check out my house, or the clothes I wear.

It all depends on the mood that I am in.


Well, I am no different in my workouts. Some days I need Chalene to tell me that I'm not tired and to keep moving. Then there are days when Autumn telling me that I can do anything for a minute is exactly what I need to hear.  Believe it or not, some times I need a corny joke from Tony to get me moving.

Can you relate?

That is why I am so excited about Beachbody On Demand.  Not sure what that is?  What about netflix?  I'm sure you have heard of that. Well On Demand is like that!  You get unlimited access to stream some of Beachbody's popular workouts. And...ALL of the program guides, nutrition guides and calendars are included.  How great is that?

In the past 4 days, I have done a workout from P90X3, PiYo, Brazil Butt Lift and then I even tried Tai Cheng.  For someone like me, who likes a variety, this is an awesome solution.

I NEVER have to worry about buying another program that collects dust on my bookshelf.

I NEVER have to worry about finding the dvd and hoping that it isn't too scratched.
 
I NEVER have to worry about starting that workout and realizing that I just can't stand the trainer's voice.

On Demand was MADE for people just like ME!  What about you?

Follow me at:  DarLean Fitness

Because I'm Worth It! <3


No comments

Post a Comment