April 19, 2016

My Ultimate Reset Journey...Day 3

Today was day 3 and oh my gosh I have had the worst headache all day.  That and I have been having chills.  I almost feel like I am coming down with the flu, but I have been told that this is normal, my body is releasing toxins and these are just same of the symptoms.

I worked from 12:45 to 8:30 pm today, and this really complicated how I was going to eat my meals. But with some planning ahead of time and a little bit of meal prep, I was able to do ok with it.  My only problem was that I forgot my alkalinize and my last 2 optimize and sooth pills at home.  :(  So I wasn't able to have those today.

I am seriously enjoying the meals that I am eating and some of the recipes that I am trying from the guidebook.

************************************************
Bible:  Day 5 Matthew 16-19  Principles of the King
PD:  Deliberate Receiving - I finished Chapter 6
Shakeo - Chocolate shakeo with water


Breakfast:  Tropical Oatmeal
Lunch:  Quinoa Sald with a Baked Sweet Potato
Snack:  Chocolate Shakeo with Pineapple
Dinner:  Black Beans and Rice, Sweet Potato and Quinoa

I always worry when I do a nutrition program like this one that I am going to be hungry.  I am happy to say that I am never hungry, or at least I haven't been so far.  Now if I could just get rid of this headache things will be great.

Thank you so much for the support and your interest in this blog!  If you haven't already, please make sure to check out my DarLeanFitness Page where you can find more recipes, fitness tips, motivation and information on upcoming Health and Wellness Accountability/Challenge Groups that I offer. 


No comments

Post a Comment