March 1, 2015

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

As I was sitting here tonight, my son came in complaining about the healthy food in the house and how it was going to kill him.  Mind you, this is while he is eating a pizza in front of me. :)

I decided that instead of eating a piece of his pizza, now that I was craving something, anything to munch on, that I would go make something healthy for a snack.  I really wanted chocolate.

I found a chocolate no bake cookie recipe using Chocolate Shakeology.  Ok, I will try anything at least once.  I love drinking my Shakeology so now I guess I will try eating it.


This is a recipe that I got from PiYo.

No Bake Cookies
makes 24 servings

1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup all natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup raw honey

Combine peanut butter, oats, honey and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well with a rubber spatula or by hand.  Roll mixture into twenty four balls, each about 1 inch in size.  Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
Chocolate Shakeology and Peanut Butter

Honey, oats, shakeology and peanut butter



I didn't flatten mine I just left them in a ball.  


I have to say these were delicious.  I can see a problem with them though.  They are so good, that I could easily over eat with them.  So I will need to use some will power.  

But oh my YUM!






No comments

Post a Comment