March 4, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme **RESULTS**

I can honestly say that when I first started this program I was very worried.  I had let my fitness go a bit, and really wasn't working out.  Which of course showed up on my waistline.

But...AFTER 3 weeks of doing the EXTREME, mostly modified,  I was very happy with my results.  I used the Extreme meal plan, by the way :)

I was very happy to lose 5.2 lbs and 13.5 inches!  I couldn't believe the results, especially where I modified everything. I even had a few times where I didn't eat the best.

Are you ready for the Fix?  Whether it is the regular 21 Day Fix or Extreme, I promise if you put in the effort and follow the eating, you will see results in 21 Days!

Have a question or want to know more?  Want to join one of my accountability groups?  Contact me on Face Book, comment below or send me an email.  

I love to meet new people. :)
                                                                         Let's talk :)

No comments

Post a Comment