March 1, 2015

Shakeology: Try Before You Invest

Hey everyone. Have you ever wondered what Shakeology is or what it tastes like? Well, now is your chance to try it out before you invest!

I am starting a 5 Day Shakeology Challenge and would love for you to join me. This is the best way for you to try Shakeology and start seeing some quick benefits (increased energy, reduced cravings, stay full longer between meals, weight loss and more) to see if Shakeology is right for you.


What is the challenge?

Shakeology:

Replace one meal a day for five days with Shakeology. Use it when you need it the most. If you don't eat breakfast, Shakeology is a great way to start your day. If you are busy at work and skip lunch, then have yours at lunch. There are lots of different ways to mix the shakes, they taste great and have all of the vitamins and nutrients you need each day. Experiment with the recipes, maybe you like more or less ice. Maybe you like fruit in yours or you like to add mint extract. There are many ways to enjoy it.



I drink mine first thing in the morning so that I can start my day off right.

Eat Clean:

I am not saying you need to count calories or eliminate all of the foods that you love. It means eating food that has no more than 5 ingredients! Watch the amount of sugar in foods, I try to eat food that has 5 g or less of sugar.



Exercise:

It doesn't matter what your fitness level is or how old you are, it is never to late to start exercising. If you don't exercise at all then I suggest you start walking. Start out with 30 minutes a day. Do 10 minutes in the morning, 10 minutes at lunch and 10 minutes in the evening. If you are working out already than I suggest working out at least 30 minutes a day. Get moving!




Support:

If you surround yourself with like minded individuals, and tell everyone about the changes you are making, you are more likely to succeed. I will be setting up a Facebook group where I will give daily support and advice. There will be fun daily assignments that are very short and easy to do.


You are the only person who can decide it is time to change, but I will be there along the way to support and motivate you. The groups is there to hold you accountable. It isn't going to be easy, but with a little bit of hard work you can reach your goals.

If you have any questions or would like more information on either joining a group or purchasing individual one time use Shakeology packets, then message me or comment below.

I am so excited to start this journey with you.






No comments

Post a Comment