February 3, 2015

21 Day Fix - 21 Days to a New You Challenge

In honor of the release of the 21 Day Fix Extreme and this months Fix challenge pack specials I am starting the 21 Days to a New You Challenge Group on February 16th!


Everyone knows how excited I was for this months new program and I want to share my excitement with you. Join me for 21 Days of Motivation and Encouragement. 21 Days of recipes.
You can do anything for a minute right? That is the great thing about the fix. The workouts are only 30 minutes. 60 seconds of working out and 20 seconds of rest. Another great thing is that there is a modifier for each workout, and you better believe when I start the Extreme I will be following her.
I started my Beach Body journey with the 21 Day Fix last June.  I was so excited with my results that I wanted to share them with everyone, so I became a coach!  This program is one of my all time favorites and I am so excited to get the Extreme version of this program.



Autumn says give me 3 weeks and I will give you the body you have always wanted.  I think with her program, meal plan and containers, you can't lose.  My group is just an added bonus to go even further.  Let's do this!
Are you worried that you won't lose if you modify? Let me just say that I use the modifier for the fix now and I am still losing. Week 1 and I lost 3 lbs and 7.5 inches. Modification is not a bad thing.  I know a coach who is pregnant and doing the Fix with great results. Don't get me wrong, she spoke to her doctor first to get the go ahead.  I can say that I am so proud of her for sticking to her workouts during her pregnancy.  She is a huge inspiration to me and any time that I don't want to work out I think of her.

Autumn says it doesn't get easier you get stronger and I know this is true.
Are you in? Are you ready for the FIX?

Wufoo



  • --
  • Have you ever completed a Beach Body Program?

No comments

Post a Comment