February 22, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Week 2 Results

I am finishing up my second week of the 21 Day Fix Extreme today.  So, of course that meant I wanted to check my measurements.  But before I share them with you, I needed to make a confession.

This was the start of week 1
Friday I did not do my work out as I was getting ready for a huge event for my son on Saturday.

Saturday I woke up at 4 am took my son to Sanford for his All States Wrestling Championship.  He had already won first place in Class C States but ALL  States is the best of the best.  The top three in each weight class go to Andover Mass. for New Englands. He came in second place so in two weeks we are heading to Mass!


Anyhow, my eating was ok for most of the day, I had done my meal prep and had my handy cooler from 31.  I ate my salads and fruit etc, but by the end of the day I had a bagel with cream cheese, two muffins and two extra large pumpkin coffees from Dunkin.

We did not get home until 9:30, so of course that meant no working out last night either. :(

This morning I was very nervous about taking my measurements.  I was afraid with not working out for two days and eating  not quite clean food yesterday that I had blown it.

Ready for my results?
Starting weight - 177.4,     today - 171
Waist - 39.25                     today 36
Hips - 41.75,                      today - 40
Chest 40.5,                        today - 38.5
Right Arm 12.5,                today - 12
Left Arm 12.25,                today - 11.5
Right Thigh 23.5,              today - 21.5
Left Thigh 21,                   today - 21

So drum roll....in two weeks of doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme I have lost
6.4 lbs and 12.75 inches!

I am so proud of myself.  

There have been days when I thought I could have eaten better or pushed myself harder in my work out, but even with that, I look at my results and I am blown away by my progress.

I still have a week left before I take my final measurements and photos to submit to Beach Body for the challenge.  I want to lose a total of 10 lbs and 18 inches.  That is my goal for the three weeks.  So now it is time to get moving and fight for this last week.

I want to challenge you to stay motivated and reach for your goals.  Are you ready to start your health and fitness journey?

The journey is long, the journey is hard but the journey is ALWAYS worth it!

No comments

Post a Comment