February 10, 2015

Chocolate Glazed Carrot Cake Shakeology

I love to try new food but usually it isn't healthy food.  I never thought I would try an avocado or tofu.  But since I have become a coach, I have tried a lot of things I didn't think I would.

Today,  I decided to be brave and try something new with my Shakeology.  I absolutely love carrot cake, but obviously it isn't the healthiest food that I can eat.   I had found a recipe for a Chocolate Glazed Carrot Cake Shakeology and thought, drink my carrots?   Ummm. NO!

But I did today, and I was very surprised at how good this was.  So, be brave, get out your blender and make some carrot cake!

Chocolate Glazed Carrot Cake Shakeology
INGREDIENTS
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
4 oz. baby carrots (or baby steamed carrots)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
Ice to taste
Mix all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!

I thought it was very tasty.  I loved the cinnamon and vanilla.  Next time I think I will try it with Vanilla Shakeology just to see how that tastes.

I would love to hear what you think!  Comment below and give a review.

I believed I could so I did!

No comments

Post a Comment