February 5, 2015

Chocolate Shakeology Pudding

I have been trying to come up with different ideas of how I can eat or drink Shakeology.  So stay tuned for my upcoming posts.  I am planning on having fun with this. :)

I made a Chocolate Shakeology Pudding, I am a huge chocolate pudding fan!  Not this one, but that doesn't mean you won't.  I have found that I am not a huge fan of avocado.  Maybe I am using it wrong or not getting it ripe, I will do some research on this. If you have any tips or ideas about avocado then let me know.

I think I will make this again but try maybe using 1/2 of an avocado and see if that works. 

Chocolate Shakeology Pudding:

1 1/2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
1 ripe medium avocado 
1 medium banana cut into chunks
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp fresh lemon juice

Place Shakeology, avocado, banana, almond milk and lemon juice in a blender, cover.  Blend until smooth.  If it it too thick add additional almond milk.  Pour into four dessert cups, refrigerate for at least one hour or until set.



If you decide to make this, let me know what you think. 

~ I believed I could, so I did. <3

No comments

Post a Comment